Route suggestions and hidden treasuresFind the right route suggestions and learn about hidden treasures
Travelling to Iceland just became easier. We will post our travel route suggestions and point out hidden places.
Visit Iceland now, while the tourist numbers are still lower than in the 80ies... Green, deep and with waterfalls falling down steep slopes. Is it possible to ask for a more spectacular gorge to explore? If the answer is no, on your way around Southeast Iceland...
You have decided to visit Iceland, the country where nature shows its true glory. Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis) dance in the skies. Almost 40% of Icelanders believe in elves and trolls, why shouldn't you. Taste the Icelandic kitchen or cook yourself by choosing...
This Article is worth reading, source: Morgunblaðið Life is full of surprises, unexpected connections and new ways of looking at things. That’s what discovered on a recent daytrip to the south of Iceland. I joined a travel blogger on a private guided tour called...
Stay tuned with our Newsletter! We send out offers and important information every now and then. Subcribe to erceive the Newsletter.
Motor Home 2 HEL
Motor Home 4 SIF
All our vehicles are built for at least 4 persons. The size is similar to a regular Motor Home but the vehicle is not as wide.
We do not guarantee a specific model. The layout below is only an example - Camper Iceland does only guarantee the number of seats and sleeping places not a specific layout for each vehicle category.
We have two different models as you can see below. We do not guarantee a specific model. The layouts below are only examples - Camper Iceland does only guarantee the number of seats and sleeping places not a specific layout for each vehicle category.
(Dimensions in cm)
Motor Home 5 FREYJA
Motor Home 6 FRIGG
In a nutshell
Our largest Motor Home, with over cab bed (alcove)
Visit Iceland in a 6 berth Motor Home.
The mandatory Camping Kit includes: bed linen, blanket, pillow and towels for each passenger; a full kitchen ware (cutlery, dishes, cups, pot, pan, bowls, etc) and 1x gas bottle.
The fuel consumption is between 9-14 l per 100km and is one of the most economical way to travel around Iceland in your own hotel on wheels.
We have over 10 years of experience with McLouis motor homes, a fact we are very proud of.
- Seats Driver: 1
- Additional Seats Adult or Child: 5
- Total Seats: 6
- Total Sleep capacity in Vehicle: 6
- Over cab Bed 1500 X 2090
- Bed in Dinette 1800 X 1250
- Bunk bed 930 X 2200 X 2
- Minimum driver age: 20
- Minimum years of driving: 1
- Maximum drivers age: 75
- EU Drivers license: B (Normal Car)
- Vehicle Year: 2015-2019
- Power Train Front Wheel Drive
- 4×4: NO
- Engine Size L: 2.3
- Transmission type: Manual
- Engine Type (Petrol or Diesel): Diesel
- Fuel consumption (Litres per 100KM): 9-14
- Exterior vehicle dimensions (L) (W) (H) 6990x2350x3050
- Interior height in metres 2.09
- Heating in the drivers cab: YES
- Heating in the main cab: YES
- Air conditioning in the drivers cab: NO
- Air conditioning in the main cab: NO
- Sink: YES
- Built in Fridge: YES
- Optional Cooler/Fridge: YES
- Cooktop (Type and number of burners) Stove, 3 Burners
- Hot Water: YES
- Cold Water: YES
- Fresh water tank: 120L
- Grey (sink) water tank: 120L
- Black (toilet) water tank: Cassette
- Toilette Installed: YES
- Shower: YES
- Radio Type: CD, RADIO, AUX, MP3
- Cruise control: NO
- ABS / Power brakes: YES
- Internal access to Camper: YES
- Bike rack: NO
- Awning: NO
- Fly screens: YES
- Power Supply (220V), dock on camp site: YES
- Power Supply 12V while driving: YES
- Inverter from 12V to 220V while driving: Optional
- 12V Battery Vehicle: YES
- 12V additional Battery: YES
- Fuel tank capacity: 70
- Gas bottle capacity: 9 Kg
- Second Gas Bottle: Optional
We do not guarantee a specific model. The layout below is only an example – Camper Iceland does only guarantee the number of seats and sleeping places not a specific layout for each vehicle category.