Special Offers & ContestsThis is the place where the magic happens
Welcome to our Special Offers & Contests page. Now and then our family business lounges a contest where you can win great prices. At the same time we offer discounts on our product.
Benefit from 10% early bird discount and safe your booking for your holidays in 2022 until 31th of December 2021.
Our sales team is happy to assist you for your upcoming trip to Iceland, contact: email@example.com
Have you already made your holiday plans for 2022? Be an early bird and catch our early bird discounts!
Camper IcelandNjarðarbraut 3hIS-260 Njarðvík (Reykjanesbær)ICELANDinfo@camper.isIS:+354 553 6000
Our discount is valid for 2020 bookings that are entered in our online booking system until the 31.01.2020. What are you waiting for? Let's go to Iceland...We have 9 vehicle categories to choose from. Do you want to get inspired by the right vehicle for your trip to...
We have decided to add a 5% discount in January 2020 for bookings in the year 2020. So if you miss the 10% discount you can still profit from a discount. Our discount is valid for 2020 bookings that are entered in our online booking system until the 31.12.2019. What...
Stay tuned with our Newsletter! We send out offers and important information every now and then. Subcribe to erceive the Newsletter.
Motor Home 2 HEL
Motor Home 4 SIF
All our vehicles are built for at least 4 persons. The size is similar to a regular Motor Home but the vehicle is not as wide.
We do not guarantee a specific model. The layout below is only an example - Camper Iceland does only guarantee the number of seats and sleeping places not a specific layout for each vehicle category.
We have two different models as you can see below. We do not guarantee a specific model. The layouts below are only examples - Camper Iceland does only guarantee the number of seats and sleeping places not a specific layout for each vehicle category.
(Dimensions in cm)
Motor Home 5 FREYJA
Motor Home 6 FRIGG
In a nutshell
Our largest Motor Home, with over cab bed (alcove)
Visit Iceland in a 6 berth Motor Home.
The mandatory Camping Kit includes: bed linen, blanket, pillow and towels for each passenger; a full kitchen ware (cutlery, dishes, cups, pot, pan, bowls, etc) and 1x gas bottle.
The fuel consumption is between 9-14 l per 100km and is one of the most economical way to travel around Iceland in your own hotel on wheels.
We have over 10 years of experience with McLouis motor homes, a fact we are very proud of.
- Seats Driver: 1
- Additional Seats Adult or Child: 5
- Total Seats: 6
- Total Sleep capacity in Vehicle: 6
- Over cab Bed 1500 X 2090
- Bed in Dinette 1800 X 1250
- Bunk bed 930 X 2200 X 2
- Minimum driver age: 20
- Minimum years of driving: 1
- Maximum drivers age: 75
- EU Drivers license: B (Normal Car)
- Vehicle Year: 2015-2019
- Power Train Front Wheel Drive
- 4×4: NO
- Engine Size L: 2.3
- Transmission type: Manual
- Engine Type (Petrol or Diesel): Diesel
- Fuel consumption (Litres per 100KM): 9-14
- Exterior vehicle dimensions (L) (W) (H) 6990x2350x3050
- Interior height in metres 2.09
- Heating in the drivers cab: YES
- Heating in the main cab: YES
- Air conditioning in the drivers cab: NO
- Air conditioning in the main cab: NO
- Sink: YES
- Built in Fridge: YES
- Optional Cooler/Fridge: YES
- Cooktop (Type and number of burners) Stove, 3 Burners
- Hot Water: YES
- Cold Water: YES
- Fresh water tank: 120L
- Grey (sink) water tank: 120L
- Black (toilet) water tank: Cassette
- Toilette Installed: YES
- Shower: YES
- Radio Type: CD, RADIO, AUX, MP3
- Cruise control: NO
- ABS / Power brakes: YES
- Internal access to Camper: YES
- Bike rack: NO
- Awning: NO
- Fly screens: YES
- Power Supply (220V), dock on camp site: YES
- Power Supply 12V while driving: YES
- Inverter from 12V to 220V while driving: Optional
- 12V Battery Vehicle: YES
- 12V additional Battery: YES
- Fuel tank capacity: 70
- Gas bottle capacity: 9 Kg
- Second Gas Bottle: Optional
We do not guarantee a specific model. The layout below is only an example – Camper Iceland does only guarantee the number of seats and sleeping places not a specific layout for each vehicle category.